Stock up on stocking stuffers for new parents and newborns
It’s time to start planning your holiday displays and sales promotions. At the top of YOUR list should be lots of little items that families are looking for to fill holiday stockings and gift baskets!
Holiday gifts in the first year of life tend to be practical – clothes, teething items, grooming accessories and keepsakes. It can be helpful to stock these grab-and-go gifts in a special display at the front of the store near the register, or during the online checkout process, where they can inspire holiday shoppers!
Stocking stuffers and gift basket items are most often small and fairly inexpensive and are the perfect impulse buys to boost holiday sales.
Top ten stocking ideas especially for infants
Consider stocking up on popular little gifts for the newest members of any family:
- Onesies and bibs with holiday themes
- Teething items, including teething-friendly necklaces, and bracelets
- Baby hair care products, including the Bean-b-Clean brush, which is designed to treat cradle cap and gently wash infant hair
- Holiday sippy cups and/or bottles
- Baby grooming kits that include a small nail file, nail scissors, Q-tips or wipes, and lotion.
- Holiday-themed soft baby books or board books
- A small photo album or frame, to hold memories of baby’s first year milestones
- Baby’s first Christmas ornaments
- Baby crawling leggings or knee pads
- Bath time kit, including baby shampoo and a Bean-b-Clean brush, plus a holiday-themed bath toy or rubber duck