Cradle cap brushes have been helping babies for a long time. Many are made for one time use. One and done? That’s not environmentally friendly.
On the Earth Day, we wanted to reflect on the planet-friendly roots of our cradle cap brush.
A Safe and Reusable Cradle Cap Brush
When first grandchild developed cradle cap, we were amazed to find that many of the brushes available had sponges on the back. Those are meant for one-time use because the sponge can become a breeding ground for bacteria. If the sponge is removed, the brush is too pliable to get a good grip for effective results.
We developed the Bean-b-Clean® brush to offer a safe and reusable brush. Parents can use it with confidence. We created a durable design that makes it very easy to use regularly, and to clean and store it after each treatment.
Not only is our brush reusable, but it is also free from any harmful ingredients. Bean-b-Clean® has been thoroughly tested in the US, ensuring compliance with CPSC/CPSIA standards and regulations.
How to Safely Clean and Reuse Your Cradle Cap Brush
You need to thoroughly clean the brush in between usages, because you won’t want to massage the debris from yesterday’s treatment back into the baby’s scalp.
Rinse the brush to remove any debris. Stored it an open area with the bristles pointing downward, so it has a chance to dry effectively.
The brush can be safely used daily. No need to toss a one -time use brush!
10 More Earth-Friendly Ideas for Families
Here are more ways parents and young families can act to protect our environment.
- Turn off the lights when they are not needed.
- Plant a tree or a bush to promote air quality.
- Plant perennial flowers for year after year greenery.
- Go on a little field trip to clean up area that could use a little help, like your neighborhood, a favorite walking trail or a park.
- Feed the animals in your backyard or at a local pond is a great way to help kids feel like they are taking care of the planet. Just keep in mind the proper food for the animals. Gather and recycle batteries
- Use glass bottles for everything from baby bottles to adult water bottles.
- Recycle at home anything that your community supports.
- Unplug items when not in use.
- Bring your own reusable bags to the store.
- Walk when you can and use the car less.
Happy Earth Day!